About NIP Programs
NIP Programs develops and manages business insurance programs underwritten by major insurers for industries with specialized insurance and risk management needs, and whose markets to meet such needs are typically fragmented. NIP Programs uses its deep industry knowledge to develop unique underwriting, loss control and claims service models highly valued by both clients and insurers.
NIP Programs is one of three complementary business units at NIP Group, Inc., a specialized business insurance and risk management intermediary ranked among the 100 largest in the United States. Known for its entrepreneurial spirit, ability to innovate and unique depth of knowledge in key markets, NIP Group’s experienced employees provide a wide range of brokerage, underwriting and risk management services to numerous industries. NIP Group has more than 150 employees headquartered in Woodbridge, NJ and draws upon the expertise of highly talented business partners throughout the country and abroad to meet the needs of its clients. Visit NIP Group
Highlights of NIP Programs
- Top 100 Insurance Intermediary – NIP Programs ranks among the 100 largest agents in the United States.
- State-of-the-Art Efficiencies – NIP Programs’ underwriting systems enable our underwriters to effectively review small to large risks.
- Program Management Experience – NIP Programs has more than 30 years of experience solving complex commercial insurance challenges.
- Established and Entrepreneurial – We have the strength and resources of a large organization, while retaining the speed, responsiveness, personal service and entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller organization.
- Specialty Underwriters – NIP Programs’ experienced underwriting team has been carefully trained to properly evaluate each individual risk, and recommend the right coverage and risk control measures.
- Expert Claims Oversight – NIP Programs’ claims oversight team helps to manage each claim – quickly, courteously and professionally – to achieve a rapid and satisfactory resolution.
- Flexible Payment Options – NIP Programs offers a variety of payment options to meet the unique cash-flow requirements of the insured.
- Best Practices – NIP Programs is a proud recipient of the Target Markets Program Administrators Association (TMPAA) “Best Practice” Designation, which recognizes excellence in program operations and administration.